The guitar conneXion

Monday, March 29, 2010

Guitar ColleXion

My Old Japan Fender Stratocaster with Bird's eye maple neck. I've upgraded with Semour Duncan Little 59' pickups and a Di'Mazio HM series, all single coil sized humbuckers. Gives forth a heavy sound but somehow I felt it sounded too warm for a taste. Still missed the old Fender Twang.







Another one of my favorites, a Takamini NP-65C plugged in Classical. It's sweet nylon strings that supports a fierce arched top body, versatile enough to play anything from Bossanova to Flemenco. Oh well, as for Flemenco, I can only call myself a wannabe.









This one has followed be through battles. One of my main weapons of not-so-mass destruction, but enough to kill. You see it, you know it. PGM-30, bought it in a promotion when Paul came to Singapore. It's a little different as the typical ones are Maple neck, mine's a Rosewood.







Inspired by one of my favorite Jazz guitarists, you know who when you see it. Love the Jazz tone and Chordal characteristics.









Another secret weapon of mine, newly purchased, second-hand but lethal. From the Rock Guitar-Guru himself. Yet to test it out on the stage though, but it sure sounds like it can blast a dragon tank! Japan made Ibanez JEM-77 2001 issue, enjoy.













Vox Tone lab SE. Powerful tool with amp simulators and 2 Vox pedals to control both expression and volume. Most importantly, it has a tube in it which provides a more natural harmonics than digital and transistor processors.











And this is me, the Devil of my guitars!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home